Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day was yesterday.

My wifey and I aren't the sort of couple who do Valentine's Day the day after just to make a point.  To be honest, every day is Valentine's day.  I love it.

Saying that, we're celebrating it next weekend.

One of the things I made for my wifey this year is this:



Yaay!  I drew it out based on a painting I'd done a couple of years ago and then added a bit more before going and getting it laser etched.  Yea, I could have etched it by hand, but I really love watching the laser do its thing, so it was sort of my present, too.

It's given me the laser etch bug, so I'll more than likely do something else with it today.  I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

In other news, I'm filming a wedding tomorrow.  I'm a little scared because I've never done it before, but I'm also pretty stoked because I'm an assistant, so while what I'm doing is important, I do have some guidance.  I'm looking forward to it.

That's about it for the moment.  I'll post a little more from uni when I'm in.  Right now I have to go and run some errands and all that.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment