Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day. Also, Arizona and Oregon's birthdays.

Yea, that's right.  Arizona is 101 years old and Oregon is 153 years old.  Nearly as old as some of the buildings over here.  :D

Happy birthday.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day.

The good thing of not having the internet at home is that I can post things here before I surprise my wifey with them later.

Although now that I'm typing this, I don't know if I should wait until tomorrow to post the image I want to...

You know what?  I think I might!

I'm in work today in a couple of hours.  Turns out that when I have a defined end to my day, I get a lot more done!  Who'd've thought?  I'll post up pictures of everything tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a really old plushie-type doll I made a couple of years ago:



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment