Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This week's goal.

This week's goal is to up the poly count on my alien so that I can send it the the high-res 3D printer on Tuesday the 30th of January.


It's going to be a long haul, but I'm more than ready to see it finally come to a point where I can have a good model for the project. I got my results back this morning for my first semester and it was a bit of a wake up call, so here's to a higher gear.


At the moment, my alien looks like this:



Thanks to the ever-helpful university computers, I've had to log out of Internet Explorer and into Firefox so that I can access my images and post this image.  Otherwise the only images I'd have been able to choose from would have been ones that I have already posted.  Frustrating, much?

Here's the pose that I'm wanting for the final thing - my goal now is to go over it and over it until it is at a level that I'm happy with printing it in high-res 3D.

It's a basic pose, but it's only to represent my ideas in 3D.  I'll still be drawing a whole lot to get my ideas across in a better way.

Now for lunch.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment