Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's so close to being finished!

I've been playing with this for hours, now.  I really enjoyed it once I got going.  I was initially pretty scared to do anything at all beause I was sure I'd make an irreversible mistake and have to create a new blog completely.  But, as you can see, that didn't happen.

The next time I'm in - which is Friday - I'll be changing out the link images from the holder images I have at the moment to some more suited pictures.  I'll also be thinking about the links themselves and what I really need to reference (Uni, Photographs, Doodles, etc.).

Most importantly and most time-consumingly, I'm going to be going through my entire list of past posts - around 230 - and make sure the links down the side of my blog will take you to the posts that are relevant.  That's going to be the biggest task of Friday.

As you may see, I have the top 5 posts of all time listed to the right.  For some reason completely unknown to myself, the top three have 500+ views.  I have no idea why.  I thought I'd cheat my 2012 Review to the top by refreshing the page a bunch of times.  After refreshing it 20 times, I wanted to see how many times I'd have to do it to be effective...  I quickly gave up and resigned myself to the fact that my drawings from a figure class way back when have got the 'Charlie bit my finger' effect; that is, as the most viewed, they are at the top of the list.  And as they are at the top of the list, people will click on them to see what all the fuss is about.  Keeping them at the top of the list.

I don't mind.  I'm just really happy my blog looks different.



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment