Sunday, July 1, 2012

[Project:ThreeSixFive] Day [CLXXV - CLXXXIIIV].

Technically this is up to day 184 because by the time I post this it's going to be past midnight.

Work is a blessing and I'm very happy to have a job right now.  It's worth being tired.

I have something to show you this time round - it's a site that I stumbled upon after clicking a link on Facebook.  The Facebook link was to a LEGO version of the lab in Breaking Bad and I fear I have spoilt the show for myself somewhat, seeing as I have only watched the first few episodes and didn't know about anything other than that little caravan they blew up...

I digress.

Next to that was a link to a site called Mission Workshop and it sells - amongst other things - bags with a unique rail system that means you can add other, smaller bags and pouches.  It's pretty expensive, but it's also pretty amazing!  Check it out.

missionworkshop.com


The ARKIV system bag is their big thing, but there are also other bag styles and apparel.  I'll put it on my rich mans' wishlist.  There's a coat there that looks really great, but I was expecting it to be at least $600 less than it is...  Maybe another time.

That's it for today  :)  I'm getting more and more stoked to start the course at uni!  I've also got a wishlist steadily growing on amazon that includes mostly lenses.  My dad has a lovely Canon AV-1 that I might have a look for lenses for...  They can't be much more expensive than the Rebel TX, right?!  ...  right?!

The one he has actually has a 50mm lens, so I don't think I can make it more amazing if I tried.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment