Sunday, July 29, 2012

From the phone. IN OUR NEW HOME.

We've had quite the summer, my wifey and I. I'm back working at Nando's once more - and loving it. Last week saw us move into a little place on the very edge of town - a fantastic place that suits us pretty nicely.

Although the Internet is still but a dream we have 3G, so all is not lost. And each other. We have each other, of course :) being able to make our home again is something that we've been looking forward to for some rime now. We are immeasurably appreciative of the kindness we have seen from our family and our friends over the past year! We love you all so much and genuinely cannot thank you enough.

Here's a few pictures from my iPhone library...

I'm not sure what order they're going to appear in. But. In no particular order of description, we have a picture of me holding one of the Olympic torches, one of my dolls used on the ticket of this year's degree show, my newest doll, a lovely picture if one of my older dolls and my beautiful wifey holding the Olympic torch.

I have been watching a while lot if the DigitalRev YouTube videos and they're really great! It's probably a good thing that we don't have the Internet at the moment as I think my amazon wishlist would be growing out of control. As much as something that's fully controlled can be out if control...

Eh. My thumb grows weary.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment