Friday, June 7, 2013

Draw-overs.

For the first time ever, I have drawn out a couple of things so that I can duplicate them, bring down the opacity and then draw over them in different ways.

One of the more frustrating things about working in pen and paper is that if I want to draw out several designs for costume or gear, I have to try as hard as possible to replicate the poses that I'm wanting to use.  This means I spend a lot more time drawing out the same pose as opposed to the individual costume, so now that I have been able to sort out a few draw-over sheets, I'm laughin'.

Here they are:



The idea for the game right now it that the character is not only customisable in stats and points, but in costume and weapons.  Certain elemental artifacts can be used in various items of clothing and weaponry to power them up with that particular elemental influence.  The items that can be affected range from gloves and bracers to shoes and kneepads.  The affects of the elements will be shown from anything like summoning a golem to leaving trails of fire in your wake.  It's going to be pretty sweet.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment