Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sort of on time with this post.

A handful of images today. Mostly pen drawings. I like pen drawings.
The first sketch for my Bomb-Head character. I've modified it somewhat for a card for Thursdays' lessons. I'll post that the next time I'm on.

Post-Apocalyptic bloke. I may have posted this before, but I won't know until I hit the send button on this post.


The Monkey. My first nearly-all-my-work-with-no-help 3D model in Maya. Next time I'm hoping to cut down the help to but a few reminders.



A background doodle. I might do something more with this. I might not.



And a quick pen doodle of Ares - god of war. I've put this into photoshop and I'll show you some things when it's done. Don't expect much - I haven't really got the hang of the photoshop thing yet.

That's all for now.
Peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment