Friday, December 14, 2012

One more before Christmas.


One more before Christmas from uni, anyway.  I'll most likely be posting from home when we get back there later this month.

Here's a little more finished image of the alien:


Not posed as dynamically as possible, but I just need the hard model for before Christmas.  Skeletons can be put in later.

I'm also working on a few quick projects for different folks.  Here are a couple:


One of the homeless gentlemen that my wifey and I see and chat to.
 


And a doll for a "Team Bass" T-shirt that is hopefully going to get printed.  I'm pretty happy with it.  I've not worked with the Lichtenstein-type dots before, so it was nice to give it a go.  And yea.  That's a hashtag.
 
That's about it for today.  I'm off to play Borderlands 2, read a bit of Arthur Conan Doyle's finest writings and eat something.  Maybe not in that order.
 
Peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment