Friday, September 28, 2012

Another attempt at low-poly things.

Well...

Here's my first attempt at texturing my second attempt at making a low-poly character:

 

Yep.

Big thanks to my friend Mike this time - taking the time to show me the first steps of unwrapping this thing and getting some colour on it.


He's also got a few scars and fingernails and things.

I know it's not the best thing that's ever been modeled - far from it.  But it's a start and I'm happy to know that I will get better.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. What did you use to unwrap your character? I remember telling Mike to use RoadKill, it really makes life easy when using it.

    You can get it here: http://www.pullin-shapes.co.uk/page8.htm

    Stu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! I just hit automap and figure it out from there :D
      Hope you're well, mate.

      Delete