Monday, October 3, 2011

I think I found my vice.

I just found the section on the LEGO website that sells individual bricks.

Now I've wanted to find this for a while and it's probably good that I only found it now. I've been wanting to build a few little vehicles, yet don't want to spend a whole lot on big sets in order to get the few pieces that I need.

Who am I kidding - I'd LOVE to buy big sets just to get a few little pieces. But money does not allow that. Yet.

So I spent just as much getting a buttload of individual pieces. Pieces that include a LEGO version of myself. For now, anyway. When cooler pieces become available, I'll update my LEGO self. It feels as if I'm shouting LEGO at you. I can live with that.

I've ordered enough pieces (by my estimation and doodles) to make a small buggy for reference purposes. Something I can hold up at any angle and have a good idea of shapes and dimensions. And I've also got pieces for a flying vehicle for the same reasons.

All LEGO needs to do now is give us LEGO feral hogs. And some sort of scope for their rifles.

One can but dream.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment