Monday, August 15, 2011

More arms arms than necessary.

I was hesitant to make the extra arms for this guy but I'm pretty happy I went forward with it. I'd brought the material over from England where I'd sewn it together ready to finish. I gave up a sock to make the beanie and snood. A good decision.

Sometimes I make things I don't want to sell, but the bright side is that I made it; so I can make it again if I really wanted to.

Once my phone allows me to send pictures to my laptop, I'll post up my little series of Pool casualties. It was going to be called the 'Poolkill' series, but a couple of the bugs I plucked from the water came to and jumped off.


No comments:

Post a Comment