Monday, August 1, 2011

After a few days traveling...


Half way to America, my wifey and I stopped off at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland for an afternoon. It was amazing. Very very nice.

Upon reaching Arkansas, I tried signing into the account that I have this blog with to find that I have to say what other account I have that backs this one up and what my security password is. Trouble is, I can't remember the other email address and the security password was a 14-digit number on a card that I have since had replaced.

So a week later, and many emails to Google, I'm back in. I've already made two dolls since getting here and I have a few plans for some other projects that I'll tell you about later. But the fact that I have access again to my account is very encouraging.

Talk soon.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment