Sunday, August 5, 2018

Procrastination (2018).

I've heard it said that one who procrastinates does 30 minutes of work in 7 and a half hours, then 7 and a half hours worth of work in 30 minutes.

At no point in the day am I so motivated than 23:30.

I want to carry on writing by book, creating poetry and art; brush up on my French, physics and biology; edit photos and videos; and order my coin collection.

But I only have 30 minutes left.  8 now.  I was watching a video about gyroscopes and tidying up the coins I had strew across the desk.

Found a D-mint Buffalo nickel with a slight mint defect this evening, as well as a 1968 and 1969 S-mint nickel.

Got to go now, though.  Packing up the desk space for my coworker to take over, and entering in my time for the week - and requesting some time off.

In 6 minutes.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment